Monday, March 2, 2009

Could It Be Love?

What is it in you that I like?
I don't know, God forbid.
Is it just you or me
Being paranoid
None can tell.

Was it yesterday that you flourished my life?
Then, why do I feel all blue today?
I'm supposed to be walking on cloud nine
But I am walking around clouded.

Look at me.
Talk to me.
Is that so hard to do?
Can't you at least tell me what did I do wrong this time?

Please just end this cold war
I want things back like it used to be.
I missed you
But most of all, I missed talking to you.

It feels good to be in love.
But when it's an unrequited love,
How I often wish that I am born heartless
So that I am senseless when it comes to heartache.

Now that I am writing about you
It makes me think of you.
Your smile, your laughter
Are what I like best about you.

Am I falling for you then?
Cause' I obviously sound lovesick
I hope I like the answer,
Still, I am scared to hear what my heart wants to say.

God willing,
I surrender my heart to you.
God forbid,
I bid my love goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment