Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Unexpexted....

Okay, so here it goes. Today, we got our Moral assignments (2 in 1) kind of thing, which means 2 courseworks at the same time. *sigh* But, hey, not going to complain further. Then, we got English Studies assignment too. So far, I have four assignments already but more are coming so, complaints won't help either. Nevertheless, i haven't even looked at them cause' i feel like i couldn't care less. That's bad I know but I cannot help it. Grr..I am mad at myself, sometimes! Second thing, I was shortlisted for the cast of our soon-to-play- Drama play, Merchant of Venice. I am happy and at the same time, I am worried. *sigh again* I worry because there are tonnes and tonnes of competitors vying for the same spot as I do, which is Portia, the leading lady. I know I am good but I am afraid being just won't be enough. In other words, I think the lecturers want to see exaggeration in our acting, which I totally dislike cause acting like that seems Ugh..Still, i will have to put in even more effort and fake!exaggerate my actions and body language. *sigh* I know I sigh a lot already but please, just let me do it. Third thing, the reason I am so not being myself is that I feel ignored! Grrr...it's like he's avoiding me and how am I supposed to stay focused when my brain is cracking up why is he not talking to me. I planned to talk to him today but I didn't get the chance. he's completely out of my way and Grrr...I feel so frustrated! I hate having things clammed up cause' I cannot concentrate in my work. I WILL talk to him tomorrow. I will force him to TALK to me! I am just going to do it cause now I know I am not being paranoid but he is totally ignoring me!!! And i don't like people ignoring me. It's rude, it's childish and it's frustrating! Ahhh...I am likable and I always please other people so, I really don't know what went wrong between us. More updates tomorrow.

P/S: I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow...I really don't and I am scared our friendship will be jeopardised....That's the last thing I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment